Friday 1 June 2012

just dive in

Photobucket
Source: my own collage

Kate Spade beach towel
Kate Spade SUPERCALIFRAGILIPSTICK
Ash Bowie wedge sneakers
Kelly Wearstler Iraz leather skirt
T by Alexander Wang classic tee
 
I am so ready for summer! How about you? The outfit above is what I'd wear walking down the promenade en route to the beach. I'm still on the fence about the Isabel Marant wedge sneakers but these beige kind from Ash keep popping up into my thoughts lately. Half tuck a classic tee into a quirky-printed leather skirt and a strawberry icecream cone in hand, and you're set for the day. 

p.s. How cute is the lipstick?! Couldn't help myself, it says 'PUCKER UP' on the side, so cute!

3 comments:

Heather Cavanaugh said...

LOVE the kate spade beach towel!

http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

Anthea said...

Love the lipstick! Am not a fan of the sneakers like you. So ready for summerb:)

Raver Ria said...

That lipstick looks gorgeous!