Monday 18 November 2013

big hair don't care

 photo david-bellemere-for-vogueparis-sept2013_zpsa20a041e.jpg
 photo GlamourUK-SimonEmmett-March2013_zps2fdb4727.jpg
Source: David Bellemere for Vogue Paris Sept 2013/ Simon Emmett for Glamour UK March 2013

I'm heading back to Seoul in a few hours. I've just finished packing my bags and am about to hop onto a bus heading to Sydney. The Seoul thing was a bit of a last minute date-switch and I don't think my brain has fully comprehended the fact that I will need to pull out my parka, bundle up in a scarf and let my hair down when I arrive. The next time I post I will be back in Korea & missing the sunshine!

2 comments:

Hélène Heath said...

Ohmygod how come you're moving back to Seoul?! That's awesome! ALthough yeah, i'd be missing the sunshine too. Good luck with the move! xx

FashionJazz said...

Good luck with the move :) xx

www.fashionjazz.co.za/blog