Sunday 17 November 2013

The notebook

 photo MarianoVivanco-VogueMexicoJune_zps80ab3b7a.jpg
 photo PradaSS06-stevenmeisel_zpsb51d53ea.jpg
 photo mod_zps4835ce43.jpg 
Source: Photos by Mariano Vivanco for Vogue Mexico June/ Steven Meisel for Prada SS06/ unknown

Self-admittedly, I'm watching an unhealthy amount of rom-com DVDs: The Vow, Kate&Leopald, Valentine's Day and The Notebook to name a few, in-between packing my suitcases. The latter which sent me bawling. Future reference to self, DO NOT DO THAT while packing bags. Where am I going, you ask? Back to Seoul and the cold weather tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Hey,

you commented on my winter inspiration post, and asked where i found out about your blog, i found it on my bloglovin recommondations list. Keep up the great work! All the Best.